Thursday, January 07, 2016

Pandora Nash-Karner "friends" questions, please

Hello District Attorney Dow,

First, happy new year : - )

Hey, real quick, I'm researching a story, and I just wanted to quickly touch base with you on some questions that I first sent you last January, with a follow-up in March (reprinted below), but I never received a response, and it's (still) very important for my story that I get these questions answered.

Again, the questions involve something you posted on your Facebook page, on March 11, 2014, during your campaign.

I've embedded a screen shot:


Hopefully you can view that image, but, if not, it reads:

"Enjoyed a wonderful evening in a Los Osos home (Thank you Pandora Nash-Karner) making many new friends and discussing my vision for the future of our District Attorney's office."

I'm just curious about your relationship with Pandora Nash-Karner.

For example, did you know her before that evening, or, did she become your "new friend" that evening? And, if you knew her before that evening, how long have you known her, and was it on a first-name-basis-type relationship? (A few quick words describing that relationship would be great.)

and;

How did that campaign stop -- at Pandora Nash-Karner's home -- come about? Did you contact her to set up that appearance, or did she contact you and invite you to her home?

Now, I realize that you are very busy, and I apologize for having to bug you again with this, but I can't overstate how important it is for my overall story (that includes a span of over 17 years, and numerous newspaper articles [including two New Times cover stories], and over a decade of blog entries) that I get these questions answered, and you're the only person that can answer these questions. So, please, if you have just a couple of spare minutes in your busy schedule to respond to these questions, I would really appreciate it.

Finally, I just wanted to also let you know that this email automatically posted to my blog, SewerWatch, at this link:


Thanks again,
Ron

- - -
Below's my first follow-up email concerning this matter, sent, 3/25/15:
- - -

Hello Mr. Dow,

I sent this email to you last January, but I never received a response. Now, I realize you are very busy, so, maybe it just "slipped through the cracks," so I'm going to re-send.

I'm researching a story, and I just have a quick question involving something you posted on your Facebook page, on March 11, during your campaign last year.

I've embedded a screen shot:


Hopefully you can view that image, but, if not, it reads:

"Enjoyed a wonderful evening in a Los Osos home (Thank you Pandora Nash-Karner) making many new friends and discussing my vision for the future of our District Attorney's office."

I'm just curious:

1) Did you know Pandora Nash-Karner before that evening? If so, how?

and;

2) How did that campaign stop -- at Pandora Nash-Karner's home -- come about? Did you contact her to set up that appearance, or did she contact you and invite you to her home?

MUCH thanks,
Ron
--   
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
sewerwatch.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home